I'm a mystery
Thursday, May 17, 2007
8:47 PM

Today was seafood day. 10 of us went to Pulau Ubin to chill. The people that went included me, Ling Yan, Shirlene, Elizabeth, Hui Shi, Zong Huai, Teck Wei, Alan, E-Jon and Yi Jin.

We had a blast eating the seafood and enjoyed yourself immensely. Although it was no posh restaurant, there was a cooling breeze and the company's amazing. I did not eat as much as I thought I would. There was so many voracious eaters that swept everything in their stomachs in spilt seconds. In addition, there was certain seafood that turned me off like "gong-gong". Yucks.

However, the bun was so crispy and sweet that it had me craving for more. I had to give it 2 thumbs up for the fantastic meal.

Afterwards, we decided to take a bicycle ride around the island. It started off amazing. The air was so fresh and damp from the rain that fell before in the afternoon. I was absolutely thrilled to be in such close contact with nature. I didn't know what came over me. I kept swearing and cursing loudly. Perhaps it was the heat that got to me or maybe it was the uncomfortable skirt that kept hiking up.

From there onwards, everything began going downhill. There was this particular rocky and steep hill. Without warning, my bicycle almost ran out of control and I could swear it was pure damn luck that kept me form tumbling downwards. Unfortunately, Ling Yan, E-Jon and Hui Shi didn't have Lady luck smiling upon them. E-Jon and Hui Shi were riding in a 2-seater and the brakes were faulty. They crashed into Ling Yan and they didn't escape without any injuries. All of them had abrasions and cuts but Hui Shi's bruises were the worse.

My heart went all out to Ling Yan who looked like she was in so much pain. I hope she brightens up and Hui Shi and E-Jon's injuries be well soon. I had fun. I am sure all of us did. Let's do it again!!!

My butt f**king hurt. Oops, sorry for the vulgarities.

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.