I'm a mystery
Sunday, May 27, 2007
9:21 AM

Yesterday, I bought for Nicole a nice book which I would fill in up with memories and little details of our 10 year friendship. It was meant to be a farewell and birthday present on 15th June. Every year, I would crack my head thinking what to get for her birthday because being well-off, she could get anything she wanted within her grasp. However, every year, my little present that doesn't cost a lot always seem to brighten her eyes.
I am thankful towards her family for taking such good care of me, treating me as another member of the family. It always warmed me knowing I have such wonderful "family" in this world. Now, as Nicole's birthday edges closer, all I want to give her is memories.

I could recall she was in the same class as me during Primary 1 in SAPS. Yet, we were not as close. She had her own buddy as I have mine. However, her buddy left to study abroad. Karma perhaps. Now, Nicole is also going abroad to further her studies. During Primary 4, I went to her condo to practise on my piano (I couldn't even get pass grade 1). I came to know her friendly parents.

That fateful year, I transferred school. But, they still invited me along on their trips overseas. It started with a drive to Malaysia then it evolved to Australia in a plane. I experienced all my "firsts" with them. My first plane ride. My first raw oyster. My first horse ride. They brought me to all the expensive restaurants and fed me well. This unexpected friendship lasted up till now.
I was in a Chinese school. She was from an English school. The drastic different backgrounds could not deter us. We still have our own common interests and we still could crack each other up. In the past, I could not appreciate it. But now, as I hold it dearly in my arms, it starts to slip away.

I wonder now. Will we still be laughing together next year?


We adore Harry Potter and we are planning to queue for the last book.

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.