I'm a mystery
Thursday, May 24, 2007
7:06 PM

Four more freaking days to O'Levels MT.

Today, there was no school. But there was a Prize-giving Ceremony which our whole class (almost everyone) attended as audience. Gracing the ceremony with entertainment was Wind Orchestra and Choir. After that, the rest went to Fish & co to eat, while I went to catch a movie with the 2 "S".

Blades of Glory! It was so hilarious. Laughter was just bubbling out of me throughout the movie. It is definitely highly recommended. Caution: A LOT of sexual reference. Moreover, this movie reminds me of my BFF Nicole!! She is learning figure-skating too while I am still struggling to skate decently. I am so going to miss her when she's not around. It pains me besides it's a 10-year friendship we are talking about.
Mom's having a stomachache. Pity her. But we are going shopping!!! I WANT clothes MUMMY!!!

Chazz Michael Michaels aka The Sex Addict
Jimmy MacElroy aka The Discovered Orphan
Katie aka The one who is not a whore.

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.