I'm a mystery
Friday, May 25, 2007
5:20 PM

It had been decided.

It was the LAST day of school for Nicole in Singapore.

She is leaving in August.

I can't imagine. Although she is still on the same planet as me, it doesn't just take a couple of hours to reach. I'm surprised that there is a dull throbbing pain welling inside my heart and that tears are gradually filling up in my eyes.

I am now talking to her and tears just don't heed me. I thought that there was ample time for me to prepare for the fact that she will be studying abroad. However, when she told me that she quit school already, reality just slapped me in the face and the tears haven't stop since.

I am going to miss her so much.

I miss her already...



This friendship will last forever...

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.