I'm a mystery
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
3:40 PM

I don't think I will posting any fiction recently.


5 more bloody days to O'Levels MT.


The emotional me. Not meant for innocent hearts.


Actually, a gnawing guilt devours me every time I speak bad about a certain person. I had a nagging feeling that someday somewhere someone will do the same thing to me. Emotions are difficult to comprehend. Neither can they be expressed totally with a single word. You'll never know when the person you trust the most may betray you in a blink of an eye.


However, I think that I am trying too hard to please my friends that I feel so exhausted. Putting up a false front can drain me swiftly. But I am not like those who can confront their own feelings and openly hate someone. That irks me the most.


Perhaps I am not what people seem to perceive. Dark secrets dwell deep inside me. Being not appreciated or put down will piss me off, but I smile and let it slide past. I can't handle pranks that are too extreme but I laugh it off eventually. I loathe people who laugh at my misery and think that I am always the cheerful forgiving girl, but I bite my tongue and keep silent.


No one in this world is perfect. I am not. I have things I hate and I know there are some things about me that is irritating. But that's me. Deal with it.

No longer innocent_*

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.