I'm a mystery
Monday, May 14, 2007
5:57 PM


Today was such a horrible day. Seriously, what a FANTASTIC way to start a fresh week after 2 weeks of slogging for Mid-years.


To begin with, I was simply appalled by MRT. She never did consult us, secondary 4s before making an important decision. I think that was so utterly RUDE of her. We know our juniors better than her and we could at least provide some insight to aid in the decision-making. Being the selfish her, she went on with her decision, without even informing us before-hand!


My day worsened with the return of the results. It was a disaster to behold. Crappy results. Disappointed as I was, my teacher had to rudely degrade us. She said our marks were too meagre and thus it was easy to caculate the total. How could she shoot us down like that?! She is our teacher. Our results are PARTIALLY her fault. I can't say we don't have any fault. But she was so mean and was totally impatient when teaching us. She can't teach for shit.


After which, I had Chinese paper 1 mock examination. I was so damn demoralised by then but I managed to scrap through. Even though my electronic dictionary went out of battery. Damn batteries. Nothing went my way today. Lady Luck was simply not smiling at me today. Smile at me tomorrow, will you Lady Luck?


The papers which I got back were insane. None were to my expectations and I failed 2 so far. I don't think I could get any more disappointments and surprises. My heart will fail me. Hope tomorrow will be better. Damn all the teachers.

Depressed. *weeps*

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.