I'm a mystery
Friday, June 01, 2007
8:45 PM

My throat hurts.
Damn. Why must it be the day before the dinner that I get sore throat? I am going to Raffles City Hotel tomorrow. Never been there. But it seems that with Nicole and family, I got to experience a lot of luxurious enjoyment. Having a writer's block lately. I had an idea that is circling around my head but I just couldn't get it to materialise fully.

Thanks for all you guys' support and encouragement. I think I am feeling much better already. When I don't think about it, it just cowers in the small corner of my mind.

Even when my throat hurts, I still want to sing. Is there anyone who might be interested?


I wish I don't sleep like him.

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.