I'm a mystery
Friday, June 15, 2007
8:18 PM

Today was such a hilarious day. Sharlene and I were at Hougang K Box singing. Then, she stood near the door belting the high notes of a song when the waiter actually caught her singing off-tune. It was full -blown embarrassment. And I couldn't help bursting out in laughter.
After that, we met up with Shu Xian, and went to Sharlene's Condo. Not bad! But the apartment was still warm. However, we went to the reading room on the 2nd floor to get out homework done. Shu Xian kept insisting that she did not get anything done. But I did!

Thanks to them. I am feeling so much better after cursing someone. We could always count on friends to cheer us up. Otherwise, listen to McFly's You've Got A Friend. You could always ask me if you don't have. Don't be shy. *Grins*


Happy Birthday Nicole!!


Hope you are having loads of fun!

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.