I'm a mystery
Thursday, June 21, 2007
12:58 PM

I don't know what's wrong with my blog. If it still doesn't work out, I am going to change skin. But I love this skin so much.

Project TEO is going on perfectly.

It started offically on 19 June.

Reason: My guilt

Dateline: 2 July

Final Judgement: 3 July. I am holding a meeting with my fellow members.

Thanks to all my members. Hope it will be a success.

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.