I'm a mystery
Sunday, June 10, 2007
2:11 PM



200 Pounds Beauty!
An amazing movie. Highly recommended. Anybody who wants the soundtracks, ask away. The songs are fantastic as well. I totally enjoyed it. And had so far, watched it for a dozen times. (considering watching it with different members of my family).

I am feeling kind of guilty and a bit messed up recently. Was I being too mean? Was I ignoring her too much? Why did she throw up her walls of defense? I was so troubled by friends issues. Had gotten quite sick of it by the way. Why can't she just tell me her issues? Aren't friends suppose to share and tell? I'm doing my best already.



A very promising actress who can act and sings amazingly.


The lead is very handsome! And the chemistry between them is just wonderful.

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.