I'm a mystery
Thursday, June 21, 2007
12:08 PM

On the 18 June, 8 boys and 7 girls went to the zoo and had a blast! We walked around in the sweltering June heat and took many photographs. The guys were having their own dirty talk and the girls were merely letting down their hair. It was fun. Although we were staurated with our own grime and perspiration, our hearts were satisfied.

We never knew when could we have such an enjoyable day again. Our Prelims are sneaking around the corner and sooner or later, we will be cooping in our homes mugging. We had a truce with a guy and I embarrased myself twice.

The first was when I bumped into a guy in the gift shop. His nose collided into my head. I am sorry for his nose. Hope it doesn't get out of shape due to the collison. I am sincerely sorry. The second incident got me so flustered. We were having dinner at AMK Hub's food court and I helped the girls order food. The woman actaully accuse me of paying less and demanded that I hand over the 10 dollar bill in my hand. Gobsmacked, I stuttered, trying to make a defense statement. Failing horribly. Luckily, Jeraldine was beside me. And in the end, things got cleared up, which I am grateful for.

I had a tremendously fun day. Thanks to you guys! (and the animals)


The photographs could not be done without LY's camera! Thanks! =)



This was taken by Yi Jin who was faking an accent. Alan was behind E-Jon's hand.



This was taken by a kind soul who thought she took two!



And gay ensues...



My feet aches. Mei Mei is wearing slippers. WY's nike shoes the same as TW!
The last shot before we were out of the zoo. Joel left early. This was taken by a professional photography. Thanks!

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.