I'm a mystery
Friday, July 06, 2007
4:09 PM

I am feeling a little better today. Why? There is no bloody extra lesson today. I was thinking about having a long night rest (there is school tomorrow). And also, do a little of homework, complete the stamp research (we are completing the stamps on Sunday). Perhaps if time allows, do a little bit of reading. I didn't get to read yesterday and I am still stuck on Chapter 3. I have decided to read Artemis Fowl as well.

I need entertainment in my life. It is sorely lacking that thrill. I guess I really am getting old. I miss my dogs so much. Recently, I hardly got time to bring them down for a walk. I could tell that they are rotting. Who is so kind to help me out?

I am getting broke. The OOTP tickets, Ling Yan's present and my brother's. Not to mention the 6 people I swore to buy presents for them which I have not done so. I want to write something today. Perhaps a lyric or a short story. Please anticipate. =)
Grins =)

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.