I'm a mystery
Thursday, July 05, 2007
7:52 PM

**Warning: Usage of vulgarities. Don't read if you loathe vulgarities.

Yesterday marked the final end of TEO. The conclusion? Ignore. As best as we could.

I've been feeling down recently.

1st: I am worried that my math teacher might drag the extra lesson on Thursday 12/6 which is the day I am going to watch OOTP. I hope he doesn't. It says on the schedule it will end at 3pm. But who knows he might change the time when it start. I can just pray.

2nd: I am so pissed off with GV. The management can't fucking put in extra timeslots on the 11th so late!! They should put it out together with the rest of the dates. Now the late-bookers get the earlier show than the people who are really fanatic. WTF!

3rd: I am disappointed with one particular teacher. I never thought he would be the one to degrade our class and scold us for nothing! And here was I thinking how nice he was to teach us patiently and buy us sweets. I just couldn't comprehend it. He just changed. We are not shit. We just don't have the brains and a good foundation.

4th: I am just so exhausted. I couldn't take a breather for once. My whole world is collapsing down on me so fast, so swiftly I couldn't hold it back. There are lessons everyday, even on Saturdays. And I heard there would soon be Night Study. Having lessons, doing homework and revising almost took up 3 quarters of my day. When there are no homework (rare) like today, I could then do my own things like reading OOTP and writing my story.

5th: I quarreled with my mom. She didn't like me going for so many sessions of OOTP. But fuck it, I am still going.

My life is just so fucked up.
I can't even truly smile now. I can't find me.

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.