I'm a mystery
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
5:11 PM

I know my blog has been dormant for quite a few days. But fret not! Because I am back with more news to share than ever.

Okay. First up, I have FINALLY watched OOTP. Fortunately, on 12th July, all my lessons ended at 5pm which gave me ample time to meet Nicole. I was not disappointed at all. It was even better than what I expected. Then when I caught the show with my classmates, their response was sorely lacking. I was quite surprised that they didn't like it. The movie got all the important details and I found Dan's acting skills to be amazing.

I saw the side of him I have never seen before. The emotional him. It was so cool. I also loved the humour they added to Snape's character. Alan Rickman is such a wonderful actor.

On the 14th July, I was clad in a dress. -_-" I know. Eww... But I still had tremendous fun. Although there were people who spoiled the fun, every moment was memorable. It is wonderful to have friends when they are needed. The blues are gone.

I doubt I can queue for the book. Maybe until 5am or 6am. Then I got to rush back to school for the Mock exams. After which, I would probably rush to Nic's house to get the book. I will read until night when my dad will come and pick me up. I will be totally busy on the 21st July. I just want to complete the book as soon as possible. And I promise not to give any spoilers!

After this TDH, I swear to reduce my daily computer time to half an hour in the weekdays. I must not lag behind anymore!


Look at me!

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.