I'm a mystery
Sunday, August 05, 2007
3:57 PM


On the 3rd of August, it was a memorable yet bittersweet day for me.

The Japanese students attached to our school left on that fateful day. So did Nic.

We had done shopping at Bugis with them and had loads of fun. The next afternoon, we took many photographs, desperate to capture every single moment we have. Any evidence that they had been here with us. We had lunch at Mos Burger together. We enjoyed ourseleves in learning the Japanese insults. Then it was farewell.

After which, I went to Nic's house. I barely spent enough time with her. Before we could comprehend, time was slipping away. I was beside my dad's car and she was with me. With sad smiles hanging on our faces, we hugged each other and burst into tears. We knew deep down that it was really goodbye until for one year. One year is a year too long. I am going to miss her so much. Choking on our tears, we waved goodbye. Reluctant. Throughout the whole car trip, I thought about all our happy memories and cried. My heart lurched. I am really not going to see her in a year. I cried some more.

My heart was not with me the next day. I barely did any studying. Even though I knew I will not do well for my Mocks, I didn't care. I couldn't care any much. I was afraid to show how much I griefed. So I kept silent, hiding behind a smiling face. I feared confrontation. I then discovered that I still cannot face up to reality. I am such a loser.

Sayonara my friend.

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.