I'm a mystery
Monday, September 17, 2007
5:29 PM

Okay. I am not so upset about my English grades now. I figured my other subjects could cover up that blotch of red, so I am okay now. No hard feelings whatsoever. I just hope I would not screw up my English for my O'levels.

However, can't teachers give us a tiny little break. I almost fainted from hunger after school. There was CME and History. My head was pounding and my stomach growled. It was not a nice experience. I swore my insides were churning. I practically strolled down and inhaled the bowl of noodles. I left first, feeling horrible and just wanted a bed to lie on. But surprisingly, after getting on the bus and blasting Paramore's Misery Business in my ear, I felt better. My stomach had calmed and my headache subsided a little.

My body did not call for the bed, instead my heart calls me to switch on the computer. So here I am typing, instead of resting. But who cares as long as I am home. My bedroom is just steps away. My mom is working late again. Hooray for microwaved food. Not. =o=
Exhausted and parched... (a crazy shot)

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.