I'm a mystery
Sunday, September 16, 2007
9:38 AM


Yesterday was so much fun.

As planned, we went to K Box and belt out several songs. And as usual, my P had to be damn uncomfortable and bloody. Weiying even sang through 爱笑的眼睛. I am so proud of her. Great job, Weiying!



Anyway, we went to Esplanade and at the roof terrace, we took some photographs to commerate the second time we've been there. We did some crazy poses but it was really fun. Then we passed the citylink where there had been all sorts of art exhibition. Cam-whoring kicked in again!






We then went to Suntec. More cam-whoring in the indoor fountain. Our feet was aching at that time. We figured we would go grab some ice-cream in Ben & Jerry but there was so little seats and so many people. So we skipped that and decided to go to the basement to look for Macdonalds. No Macdonalds did we find, but we saw seats and an ice-cream stall! Delighted, each of us ordered cones and cups except for Shu Wen. (Her P...Poor thing) Fortunately, there was an offer of "two scoops for the price of one". I had Fruits of the forest and Mango sorbet.

After eating, we decided to spilt up. There was only LY, J and me going to WY's house to watch HSM2. We took 133 bus and with good company, I thought the bus ride was not as long as expected. Perhaps if I took it alone, I may feel that it is bloody long. We bought food up and had dinner at her house.

Throughout the movie, LY was being her usual cheeky self. But the three of us were all so immersed in the movie that none of us were playing along with her. *grins*Poor girl. All left alone. She was complaining about it after that. The movie was not as good compared to the first one and so were the songs. But at least, I finally got to watch it.

Around 9:40pm, we left WY's house. Ly decided to take 156 with me, although she only had 2 or 3 stops to go. When we were opposite the bus-stop, we saw 156 leaving. Then we waited patiently for the next one. It was taking such a LONG time. When it finally arrived, the bus neither stopped when LY flagged nor did we saw it coming. Caught unaware, the bus just zoomed by.

LY: Was that our bus?

Me: I think so...Oh Shit! We missed the bus AGAIN!

Fed-up and completely pissed off, I forgo taking 156 and walked with LY to her house. There was 136 there which I can take and is much closer to my home. In the end, I got home at around 11pm. Argh.

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.