I'm a mystery
Saturday, October 06, 2007
11:16 PM

Everytime I try to make it work, you push me away with patronising replies.

Everytime I want to scream at you, but the words always get caught in my throat.

Everything is about him. You don't have eyes for me anymore.

Whatever you do, you do it for him.

All that I do, I do it for you.

I study to get good grades so I can get a praise.

All I get is a smile.

It is not good for me. I need more than a smile.

When did it happen?

When did you start being so uncaring?

Even an outsider means more to you than me.

Then...

What am I?



I need a little love. Is that too much to ask for?

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.