I'm a mystery
Sunday, November 11, 2007
11:58 AM

I was flipping through pages of J-14 December 2007 issue and came across very interesting photos to share. Personally, I thought it was a vast difference when an artist goes without make-up. HORROR!







Personally, I think the most shocking revelation is Ashley Tisdale. Gosh! Did you see the startling contrast? For Avril, well, not fair in this case, cause she had eyeliner on. But I think she will look great nevertheless. Vanessa looks amazing as well, her young age and excellent genes are the greatest contributor here. Jessica has the "ugh" face and WY said she looked like a beggar. I concur. Kelly looks exactly like a commoner. Miley - three words: "Oh My God". Jordin looks kinda sweet without make-up. Hayden is okay.
My conclusion: Make-up can save someone.
Thanks to WY for uploading the photos. =)

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.