I'm a mystery
Saturday, January 26, 2008
6:32 PM

There was all smiles on that day, 24 of January.

Fortunately, me and my friends got great results. After which, we went to eat Mos for a last remembrance. The taste of mussels was still the same. The company was the still the same few. However, as we embraced each other in an attempt to make time still, I felt a pang in my heart.

I am going to miss all of them so much.

Weely
Thank you for being crazy as I am. I am going to miss sitting with you.

Shirlene
Thank you for your kind words when I am feeling down. I am going to miss your "emo-ness".

Weiying
Thank you for all your sweet artistic gifts. I am going to miss all your fussiness.

Amanda
Thank you for encouraging me always. I am going to miss your random lovely singing.

Jovin
Thank you for helping me out in my studies. I am going to miss you blaming me.

Jeraldine
Thank you for all your bright smiles that always brighten my day. I am going to miss them. =)

Xue Ying
Thank you for taking care of me. I am going to miss counting all your beauty marks!

Anna
Thank you for being such a cool friend. I am going to miss your "dao-ness".

Words can never express my emotions nor can it justify this friendship, as it is deep within and locked away safely.

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.