I'm a mystery
Saturday, January 05, 2008
12:08 AM

MJC!!!

Orientation was tons of fun! I enjoyed it overall.

The first day, we were mostly strangers. Shy and soft-spoken when introducing ourselves during ice-breakers. Then we had to run around the school doing stations. Running was not fun but the games were! I also learnt that dancing is really not an easy task. Like we would be so mesmerised by the smooth and swift movements but when it came to us doing it, we were all scrambling around.

The second day was Marathon. ALL around Singapore. Our OG had to cover Somerset, Toa Payoh and Bugis. That day, I had experienced my second drained day in my life. The number one had to be the OBS Camp. We had to run like for all the journey with our bags swinging about, which was so uncomfortable. I think our OG was really united and enthusiastic that day.

The third day (which is yesterday, to be more precise) was the most fun-filled day. Drenched in joy and WATER! Wet and Wild consists of station games and a finale. The games were fun and the OGLs kept splashing us with water and we cheered a lot. I got sun burnt from the long hours under the sun. Then, we got options to either go home and clean up or bathe in school. Shu chose the latter so I accompanied her. Nearing evening, it started pouring. Our campfire had to be held in the hall. Each house had to do like a skit. Overall, we were in third position. (YEAH!)

The whole camp was roaring with our house cheers. The last bit was really touching when all of us did each house cheer together. It really emphasises on our school spirit. I am so going to stay in MJ!!

*Waves* I miss you - hot babes and
guys!

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.