I'm a mystery
Friday, February 22, 2008
11:00 PM

While everyone is caught up with the hot gossip of Edison Chen's scandal, I figured that we should all give it a break and lay off the poor guy. That is why I've been watching a lot of movies recently. From CJ7, to Kungfu Dunk and tomorrow, I am watching "L change the world". Also, I'm dying to watch "The Spiderwick Chronicles". I had planned to watch the sneak preview at 7pm on the 27 February. But I have Orientation that day and it would end at 10pm so it is really a pity.

Another pity is "Sweeney Todd", a horror with pretty good reviews. You hardly get to see Johnny Depp acting as a insane gory murderer. God, look at his hair. Yet another one of his weird-dos. From the bob of Willy Wonka to the unkempt long pirate hair and now this, black fluffy hair with white streaks. And we can also see men being chopped and minced into buns. How cool is that! He must have also smothered a lot of white powder on his face. For all his hard work, I cannot admire it on the big screen due to the wretched M18. Crap.
After checking out the GV website, to my utmost pleasure, I have discovered another anticipating thriller. The Orphanage. There is a whole list of superb reviews all praising this flim of the goodness and pure horror of it. And as I quote from Andre O'Hehir, Salon.com, "This chilly thriller will plant roots in your subconscious and linger there for weeks".
http://www.theorphanagemovie.com/
Now who is willing to date me to watch "The Orphanage"? I am parying it is a NC16 one. *smirks*
P.S: Don't you just adore the baby water horse in The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep.

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.