I'm a mystery
Friday, March 07, 2008
7:35 PM


Everyone should start planning their own future now.
That includes me.

So I have carefully drafted the future in store for me.

(Presume that nothing happens to me and I pass the A'levels in 2 years time with good results.)

1. For the next 3-5 years, I should be able to get my degree in a local (or preferably overseas) university in the areas of hospitality (business).

2. By then, due to the opening of the casinos, hotels should be booming with business so I will go for interviews and hopefully, start off as an hotel manager assistant first.

3. After accumulating experience, I hope to get a promotion and be a hotel manager.

However, I know I must have the endurance and perseverance to be a hotel manager. No one knows the prospects of me becoming one, neither do I. Yet, the workload of a hotel manager is so not easy. Below is the workload of a hotel manager.

Some of the responsibilities of a hotel manager include:
organizing and directing the hotel's services
concierge
reception
reservations
catering
controlling
budget and formulating financial plans
promoting the business
marketing
advertising
archiving profits and expenses
meeting with customers, contractors and suppliers
hiring, training, reviewing and overseeing staff members
attending to problems or customer complaints and comments
addressing
maintenance and upkeep
seeing to accommodations
furniture
meeting safety, health and licensing regulations
security
Retrieved from "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotel_manager"

Furthermore, the studies will be a very popular one and I am just a tiny peck of sand in the wide and never-ending stretch of beach. I fear I might not get in my desired course. For all I can do now is to work hard and pray...

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.