I'm a mystery
Monday, March 31, 2008
12:40 PM

Tah-dah~

I am in school now, slacking my ass off. Mdm Mariam's not here and I am pondering whether to do my PI or not. The evil side of me is telling me to just chill out and use this period to rejuvenate. The angel me is telling me not to procrastinate and just DO IT!

Alas, evil triumph over goodness. So I've decided not to.

But think of all the work that is gradually piling up and I have 2 tests on Wednesday. And there is a soccer match on Tuesday that I really want to catch then I would have to jeopardise my studying time. Damn.

Judy is just right beside me, watching this clip of a five-year-old girl who is blind and could play the piano with absolutely no teacher or musical background. Then, everyone is like browsing through blogs.

I know its a little too early but I think I might have people I dislike in my class already. Well, there is this guy that really keeps my eyes rolling. Like totally gross. However, my class is a really nice bunch. And I'm thankful for that. =D

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.