I'm a mystery
Sunday, March 09, 2008
9:48 AM


Recently, I've been browsing through youtube.com and I came across a song that Hebe (from S.H.E) sang during one of the concerts and I was deeply touched by the lyrics. For that, I wish to share it with you.

梦醒了

词曲:袁惟仁

我想起你描述梦想天堂的样子
手指著远方画出一栋一栋房子
你傻笑的表情 又那么诚实
所有的信任是从那一刻开始

你给我一个到那片天空的地址
只因为太高摔得我血流不止
带著伤口 回到当初背叛的城市
唯一收容我的却是自己的影子

想跟著你一辈子
至少这样的世界没有现实
想赖著你一辈子
做你感情里最後一个天使

如果梦醒时还在一起
请容许我们相依为命
绚烂也许一时 平淡走完一世
是我选择你这样的男子

就怕梦醒时已分两地
谁也挽不回这场分离
爱恨可以不分 责任可以不问天亮了
我还是不是你的女人
I was touched by the sweet soft melody and though it is not a new song but it definitely is in one of my classics now. =D

Youtube link of Hebe singing this song in concert: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Pb6Iu6irU&feature=related

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.