I'm a mystery
Monday, March 24, 2008
9:08 PM

I am not dead.



But aching from all the pain that I went through just to straighten up my teeth. Yes, I am putting on braces. Official date is on the 26 March 2008 (Wednesday). So be prepared to see me all metal mouth on the prize-giving on the 28 March 2008 if anyone is going. I heard it is only going to be a certificate and plaque for the prize recipients.



Those intending to go for braces, please be entirely prepared for the pain that will smack you in the face now and then. I am so dependent on pain-killers that I am worried I might get addicted to them. Firstly, they put separators between your molars and your teeth gets SO STRETCHED, it HURTS. Your teeth feels very tender and vulnerable. You wouldn't mess with them. I had difficulty eating then.



After which, is the extraction of teeth. Whee~ Blood! *faints* It isn't that all horrible and excruciating. The dentist inject something (morphine?) in your gums so you wouldn't like shove off your dentist and start cursing him with blood dripping down your chin. I laid on the chair like a good girl and my butt sweating off. The dentist then shake my teeth loose from my gums. Then began the shaking part. The nurse holds tight to my head so that I wouldn't move about so much and the dentist PULLS. Pop~The Tooth came out. Simple like that. No pain at all. However, I almost freaked out when the dentist's gloves were tainted with blood. MY blood, mind you. I could barely talk with my mouth stuffed with cotton. But with my excellent interpersonal skills, I still managed to get my primary needs fulfilled. In the end, 4 bloody teeth were extracted out.



Oh. And don't mention the pain that hits in after the numbness of your mouth fades away. The first time, I was so naive and bore the pain. The second time, I just popped pain-killers right after I feel the pain. The bleeding is extremely gross and the blood oozing out is pure undiluted blood, which is a very thick substance. The "hole" (My favourite term) is dark red which will become smaller. Chewing was not a challenging task but a tedious one. I got tired easily from chewing on one side and the food pieces kept falling into the "hole" which I had to rinse to get the food out. Irritating.



I am not done here. I still have banding and brackets to do which falls on the 25th and 26th March respectively. My brother warned me that all this discomfort now is a mere prelude to the pain. So I am regretting a little bit. But all the money and effort should be worth it, right?



Beauty definitely rhymes with pain.



Oh well, off the topic a little, I watched "Rule 1" in the cinema recently with my dear Anna and WY. Anna was screaming her heads off. WY was just playing hide and seek (covering her eyes, you know). Both sides of us were couples snuggling. [ -_-" ] The air-conditioner was a little too chilling. It was an "okay" movie. Not much of fright but the plot and the twist is definite. Shawn Yue and Fiona Xie have intimate scene too! Shawn Yue is hot! =) I watched "Step up 2 the streets" also. And I absoutely adore the rain scene. Everyone should just watch the rain scene. That's the climax, in my opinion.



School is okay. I am lagging behind Kinematics and I doubt I pass my test. The rest were okay. Class was great. I made fantastic crazy friends. School is crazy but I can still handle it. I just miss all the babes and hunks, though we met up for K Box. It was totally fun. Thanks guys. Love all of ya! *HUGS*



Youtube link for "Step up 2 the streets" Rain scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv-cQrD4MS0&feature=related



Youtube link for "Rule 1" trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4djWoQsaQJU





第四诫:他们一直在你身边 ;


第三诫:真实没有想象中简单 ;


第二诫:千万别让它们碰到你 ;


第一诫:这个世界是没有鬼的 。




Imagine me with perfect smile. =D

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.