I'm a mystery
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
9:25 PM

We may be lounging comfortably and watching television right now. Yet, had it crossed your mind that there are unfortunate people are there? Somewhere in this world, people are suffering. These people may not be physically disabled. Perhaps they were abused children, children from low-income families, or pets that are being neglected by owners.

Ever since I joined SLC, I've gained more insight in such matters. Recently, I attended a camp as a facilitator. Imagine my surprise, when I found out these secondary school students were the troubled ones. Or as you put it plainly, they had discipline problems. I was confused initially. Not knowing what to do or how to approach them. They were out of control. No one was listening to instructions. Not one activity went smoothly due to their lack of cooperation. The group that I took had serious problems as the distinct racial separation was very evident.

Gradually, I realised that they were just normal children. Like you and me.

However, they were very misunderstood. No one likes to be chastised. So when someone scolds them, they recoil to protect their vulnerable hearts and put up a strong front. Rebellion. It is a stage everyone went through when we are in our secondary school life. Perhaps we should not judge people by their academic acheivements but delve deeper in their emotions. Once you find a link, then they will be loyal to you, regardless of what.

They just want some recognition. Some attention.

Anyway, among all the 8 volunteers, I was the only one who is 16+. The rest were 17+, 18 and 22. They wanted to drink and I was the only one not legal. Nevertheless, they got their drinks and I took sips of the low alcohol content drinks.

It is my wildest night in my whole 16 years.

P.S: WY, if you're reading this, I want the photos!

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.