I'm a mystery
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
6:49 PM

Haven't had time nor the feeling to blog recently. Too much stuff to do. I'll leave the homework part out and only talk about the fun parts.

Firstly, I love my new blogskin! *tee-hee*

Secondly, I love my friends! =D

Complete random-ness.

Happy Birthday to Ee Guo Dong!!!

It happened yesterday but whatever. Still, I want to wish you luck in his future endeavors.

We celebrated his birthday on Sunday in downtown east chalet. As I have no "income" to buy him any gifts, I offered to help him barbeque all the food. So in short, I am hired to be his full-time "barbequer" (made that word up). In the morning, I completed my history essay and graphic organiser. Then, I gave a helping hand to my mom to cook and prepare food for the barbeque. I did all the cooking and people complimented. *smirks in glee*

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.