I'm a mystery
Friday, April 11, 2008
12:02 PM

Movie Marathon!
Yesterday night, MJC held a movie marathon of 5 chinese movies in the humble hall. After school, I went home and hung out until it was about 8:15pm then I left my house and made my way to the bus-stop. When I reach MJC, it was about 8:45pm. I met Phyllis outside library and we were watching Phobos Cheerleading training. We gossiped a little, then went up to the hall at 9:30pm. A pity was that not all of my classmates were present. The numbers were quite pathetic. Regardless, I enjoyed myself and practically slept through the last 3 movies. Fortunately, I had watched all of them already except one.

The 5 movies were Secret, 200 Pounds Beauty, The Warlords, Kungfu Dunk and CJ7. The hall got bloody cold in the middle of the night at around 2am. I was freezing my ass off. My throat feels a little scratchy too. Anyway, the whole thing ended at 7:30am. We (Jamie, Phyllis, Alvin and me) went to have breakfast at White Sands Mac. Unfortunately for me, I have camp at 2:45pm so we went off early after finishing our breakfast. I then discovered that Jamie is like a bridge away from my house, which is so damn cool! We took bus 3. Then, we did what girls do best at. GOSSIP! Gosh. It was damn scandalous, some of the things we talked about. Jamie wanted to talk more so we went up to my house.

I was quite amazed that she was not afraid of my dogs as most of my friends usually freak out. We talked more and I got a more in depth perspective of our class. Gossip is like the most fun thing to pass time. However, I had camp so I need to pack up. What a pity. >.<

Alright camp, here I come!


Pretty Emma

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.