I'm a mystery
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
5:51 PM


EMO.


I was feeling emo in GP class today. Maybe because I was sitting alone and I had no one to hyper with. Then, I started to doodle on my fullscap paper cover. Mdm Mariam is leaving. It is really sad though I didn't really adore her but it made me miss Nicole all over again.



It struck me that me and Nic are like drifting apart. We hardly see each other online nowadays. Recently, she told me she was very exhausted as the schoolwork was draining her. Not to mention my timetable keeps me in school until very late everyday. What I feared came true. Suddenly, my mind is in scrambles. I wonder will it be the same when I meet her. Will she be different or will we have nothing to talk about? There are so many questions that I, myself cannot answer.



Anyway, I went to the SLC Camp which is held in school. It's not extremely fun nor is it boring and tiring. However, I made lots of friends which is pretty good. So now I don't enter LT 3, feeling all awkward and weird.



Recently, I feel very unloved and inferior. I'm being so pessimistic that I can't even stand myself. When I am around them, they treat me like I'm invisible, that I don't exist. Yet, I should be the one who is supposed to have a closer relationship with her. Is this jealously? Also, Phyllis made me feel like falling in love. Having a crush and enjoying the doubtful yet happy feeling.





I just want to love and be loved in return.


Dan looks like the man I've been looking for. =)

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.