I'm a mystery
Thursday, May 15, 2008
9:45 PM

GOAL!!!

Today's soccer match was bloody dramatic.

MJC vs SAJC

For the first half, we were terrible and we didn't score any goal. However SAJC did score. I was really negative due to Judy (she made me even more nervous) about the possibilities of MJC's victory. Another problem was that the supporters for our school was like only a quarter of SAJC's supporters. Naturally, our cheering was easily overwhelmed by theirs.

For the second half, SAJC scored again. When I was starting to fret, suddenly MJC scored! We were like jumping with joy and screaming our throats sore. Fortunately, SAJC committed a foul and we had a chance at penalty at the last few minutes. We were so damn elated! And, we scored!!

It came to a draw of 2-2 after the match so there was an extension. But there was still no goals scored by either side. So it progressed to penalty shots. Our hearts were like thumping so wildly and we all stood up in anticipation. We were the first to defend and they didn't get through. We were so happy...But we didn't get through either. It was like this for a few times. Then, we finally scored! And when it's our turn to defend, we caught their ball! Everyone went into raptures. The soccer boys were all hugging around and the MJC spectators were screeching and yelling (well, at least me and Judy were). I am SO happy. This whole week of unhappiness was cleanly forgotton.

Oh! And we saw Guang's possible GF. She was kinda shy and Guang was smiling silly all the way to the MRT. I met them again at the platform and I think they alighted at the Bugis station. They looked sweet together. =D

And though most of us didn't get into exco of our CCAs, I'm sure we will still support each other. Cam, don't be upset cause we love you for you being an ass. Judy, we shall score for the Mid-years! Phyllis, stop stoning and don't fear your conductor. Congrats Nat-ty!!

WHOO~~HAPPY!

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.