I'm a mystery
Friday, May 02, 2008
1:47 PM


The innocent her...........The provocative her...The her now....


I had nothing to do so I went to youtube.com and started browsing. Incidentally, I came across Britney Spears and started to search for videos. Some songs really made me miss the old Britney a lot! The sweet her. I remember I used to love her so much. She could sing, dance and she looks so pretty in her music videos.

Afterwhich, popularity burst into her career and she had to grow up all of a sudden. Her innocent style became more daring and sexy. Her choice of songs became more of dance hits. The poor Britney then became too famous for her to control. Everything starts to go downhill when you become too popular. Paparazzi starts digging out everything about you. Every single move will be watched and all strands of privacy goes out the window. All the negative comments about her. She is getting married and divorced in a single day. She is getting married to Kevin Federline. She is getting a divorce with Kevin Federline. She just shaved her hair bald. She lost her child custody rights to Kevin Fed. And the list goes on and on. It's now wonder she will go crazy. We are all humans. Under such immense pressure, anyone can break.

I really wish that the paparazzi would lay off her and let her breathe. All of us need that little space and privacy to keep ourselves sane. And most of all, I really wish the old Britney comes back. I miss her.

Some songs that I really love:
-Girl In my Mirror
-Someday (I will understand)
-Overprotected
-From the bottom of my broken heart
-I was born to make you happy
-Lucky
-I will still love you (Don Philip)

Someday(I will understand)

Nothing seems to be the way
That it used to be
Everything seems shallow
God give me truth
In me
And tell me somebody is watching
Over me
And that is all I'm praying is that

Someday I will understand
In God's whole plan
And what it does to me
Oh but maybe
Someday I will breathe
And I'll finally see
I'll see it all in my baby

Don't you run too fast my dear
Why don't you stop?
Just stop and listen to your tears
They're all you've got
It's in you
You see somebody is watching
Over you

No moment
Will be more true
That the moment
I look at you
It's in you
You see somebody is watching
Over you
And that is all I'm praying is that
-Britney was pregnant when she was in the music video. When she choose this song, you could tell how much she loves her baby and how much she treasure this opportunity. And she looks beautiful and happy in that video.

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.