I'm a mystery
Monday, May 26, 2008
10:19 PM

Updates for everyone!

I know it's a little late for me to say but...

MJC Soccer Boys won the championships!

I am SO happy for them.

Check out this link for more soccer match details: http://redsports.sg/2008/05/25/mjc-vjc-boys-football-final/

Okay. So happiness aside, there was supposed to be E-learning last thursday and friday. But it totally screwed up. Nothing was following the time-table. Downloading was super slow. The teacher's voice was like a lullaby and as quoted from Phyllis, "Patrick=lullaby". I had fun, however, complaining to my classmates and ended up not really learning anything. Mathematics was okay, except for the teacher who used up like 5 minutes on one single page. Physics, was a total mess, nothing to do with the video, but the content was horrible. General Paper was okay. History's content was fine but some problems with the video. And I can't even view the Chinese assessment. What appeared was weird symbols. Yeah, so in conlcusion, TOTAL screw-up.

For the weekends, it was a totally new experience for me because my parents were out of town! I had to wake up in the morning with a totally new agenda. Nope, not switch on the computer. But to wash the clothes, hang them up for the sun. Help prepare breakfast. Boil water. Wake them up for work. Settle my own dinner. Thanks to Bee Hong who helped me out. My brother was useless as usual, and he actually told me that I could be the princess for the night, as he promised that he would take care of dinner. Yeah right. In the end, I had to cook QQ and Panda's dinner, help out with their washing and cooking. Even in the night, I had to vaccum and wash the floors, clean the balcony and when I finally got my parent's King-sized bed to myself, it felt eerily lonely. There was no body warmth so I had to cover myself with blankets. It was a good experience nevertheless.

Tomorrow will be a good break for me cause I'm going out! Don't be jealous. >.<
p.s. I thought this photograph look so candid and hilarious. It was taken after Hyder scores and yeah...look for yourself. A picture says a thousand words and I have said mine.

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.