Okay. A few things happened today. For starters, we are back on track for school syllabus. We met our new CT and Mt teacher, all the same, Ms LLZ. A damn funny name anyway. Judy is especially giggly today and she kinda cracked me up when she started laughing. Laughing is contagious. I brought my Twilight book to school today, determined to finish it. Imagine my surprise when the book sparked off many conversations. They were all like "Oh my god! Twilight! I've read it long ago." Wow, I feel so slow here. During history class, we met our new teacher, Ms Lee, who seemed like a friendly person and she actually passed me for my MYE, which I am very grateful about. Now, I am more afraid of the other subjects but I sort of knew what I would get so no surprise here.
After school, I met up with Nic, Adele, Des and Brina. Certain things went through my mind when I saw Nic, which I will not blog it here. We had dinner at subway in Cineleisure. After dinner, we kind of wandered around. Des cracked us up a lot and we said our farewells. Just a few moments ago, I got myself acquainted with a new band -- Dashboard Confessional. Their songs were pretty good as in for those who like soft rock. I have a pretty busy week. I have to catch up with all my work, meet up with Nic a few more times (I hope) and this Saturday, I have lunch with the gang then dinner at home to celebrate my brother's birthday. Somehow, I am going to squeeze time to buy pillow and plastic covering to make another gift for Nic. Busy Busy.
Oh yeah, one last thing. Now, I'm pretty into James McAvoy. I knew him as the hot bod guy from Wanted and then I just realised that he is also in Penelope. Huge exclamation mark here. No wonder he looked familiar. I seriously wonder why I hadn't notice him before. He is also made an appearance in Narnia as Tumnus. WHY? He is cute in his own rugged way. Love his gorgeous blue eyes. However, *scowls unhappily* he is unfortunately married. He is only 29. He could wait for a few more years! But you cannot deny he has a hot bod and mesmerising eyes though he is very much attached. Damn it.
Song of the day: Paper Moon - String of Blinking Lights
Mood: HAPPY
It is definitely peaceful when she's not around.
Young James. Couldn't find a decent mature photo of James. So a young version will have to do.