I'm a mystery
Friday, June 27, 2008
10:48 AM

Cam-whoring. =) I miss those days.
Mid-years are finally over. But I guess revision doesn't stop here. And I am going to put in extra effort in studying now. I am so damn screwed for all my other papers. But it's all over. What can I do? I can only hope that I do well for my Promos. Anyway, I told my mom I will not do well and asked her to prepare herself if my teacher calls her to meet up. She knew it and says that she was prepared. I think she was quite concern about whether I could cope with all the workload in JC and has even asked me whether I want to go to Polytechnic to study. Of course not, I wouldn't want to give up at this stage now. I still got less than 3 months to prove my mom wrong.

Anyway, Nicole is coming back tomorrow! I am so darn excited. I still remember that day when we part, we were crying so hard. I haven't met up with Des, Adele and Brina as well for a long time. We are having lunch together tomorrow. I am wondering if I can go to the airport and give her a special surprise. Think about that later. I am now panicking about her gift. Now, in mind, I am planning to do a frame lika box and with stuff hanging. I mean she can bring it along with her to Vancouver. Or so I hope she will. I wonder if she changed a lot. I really miss her. =D

Oh yeah and I am going to Ikea Tampines with my mom to get my materials for Nicole's frame and I seriously hope I iwll have enough time to finish the end product. After that, I am meeting my friends to go to E-Hub to watch a movie! Get Smart. Phyllis kept repeating the lines of the movie. She really wanted to watch it and was harping on it since like the first time she saw the trailer. But I know it is going to a hilarious comedy. She will not be joining us. It will only be me, Cam and Judy. Yeah, and there is tutoring tonight. I can see all the cute little kids!

I swear after all these days I will get down to serious studying.

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.