I'm a mystery
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
11:05 PM

Blood taints your eyes.
I'm glad for this thing called Daddy. I know I'm very fortunate and I thank the heavens each day. Especially today when I was feeling a little down, he always know how to cheer me up. Maybe by getting me a caramel frappe or knowing where to find me. *grins* Hooray for Daddies!! But he is a little pissed off by the waiting, so am I. Haha. I guessed that's one thing we are so similar.

Anyway, I was just browsing youtube.com and looking through Connie Talbot ( the cutesy!)'s videos again. She never fails to amaze me. When I suddenly came across...Charice Pempengco! TAH-DAH!!! The wonder youth. Her vocals is almost comparable to the greatest diva like Whitney Housten. And to make that comparison makes a lot out of her. She can groove to the music and dance well enough. As quoted by a korean guy on the show, "She can make a big stage look small". By the way, she is from Philippines and have a pretty good command of English. Amazingly, she got famous in youtube.com first. She started singing when she was four years old, entered many competitions but the way that really starts her stardom should be the korean variety show, "Star King". When that video of her started going wild in youtube, Ellen DeGeneres noticed her and invited her onto her show. She is one amazng kid. It is like an adult in a teenager body. Simply astounding.

Link to Charice's Star King performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZccz5cy3ks

I know some of you guys may have already known this wonder girl but I just knew her so just pardon me here a little bit. And, I am still stuck nowhere in this never-ending studying. Tomorrow, I am going to school for PW and Math consultation. Hope that is a great start to everything. Crossing my fingers here.

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.