I'm a mystery
Sunday, June 08, 2008
4:06 PM

Sorry. I'm not dead. Or should I say I am? I didn't get much studying done. I am such a procrastinator. Anyway, I've been eating my heart out at all the new songs, especially at Jesse McCartney who looks totally HOT regardless of the mindless people who have commented that they prefer him back when he was blond. Although the new video is a little bit suggestive. *winks*

Click on this link to get Jesse's Leavin' Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYMDXK9ZpxQ

Click on this link to hear Jesse's amazing vocals (MUST see): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tzv71rz-zo

Not to mention Rihanna's new song: Take a Bow. It totally took my breath away. Two thumbs up! She totally got that nice attitude of being pissed off in the new video which makes her look great! Girl Power!!

Rihanna's Take A Bow video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcuS7Ce4q9I&feature=related

Another new addition is Marie Digby who have amazing vocal cords that will soothe you to sleep. One of her nicest hits that I really like is Say It Again.

Link to Marie's Say It Again Acoustic version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR8EyPH4cP0

I have been watching anime recently, getting myself hooked on the goodness of it all, when I stumbled across Vampire Knight and found myself desperately in love! The characters are beautifully drawn and you will find yourself drawn in those deep red darkness (Kaname's eyes), which is totally seductively attractive. The ending song was eerily wonderful as well. I thought it totally fits the Vampire theme, with the cello and creepy vocals. Totally wicked. What can I say? I love it!!!

Link to Still Doll's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rkqcx6KfAA

Well, for now, that's about it. And I got myself a NEW skin again! Ain't it cool!


Blood. Hmm...Must be yummy. My dear Kaname.

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.