I'm a mystery
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
9:08 PM


Hello!

Well, where should I start? Maybe I should start on what happened on last friday. After school, me and Judy went to E-Hub and we spent almost 5 hours in this SuperDog place which serves no good food (sad to say) but has a great studying environment, perhaps because it is quiet. Judy left about 5 plus and I caught Wanted in the cinemas alone. Okay, before I get labelled as weirdo. It is nice to have your own solitude and partly because I wanted to watch Wanted so much and its like everyone watched it. Anyway, I was about to make my way to tutoring when I felt like making a trip to the toilet. Guess what? I bumped into Jose and her friends having dinner! Of course, my brother came later. They decided to small talk until my dad comes.

Okay, Saturday was much busier. My 2nd brother was having a small birthday celebration at my house. Sadly, I didn't help my mom out in preparing the dishes. Nic invited me and the gang to Shangri-la Hotel and have lunch. My stomach never felt more bursting than then. I had tremendous fun with Des cracking me up. We headed to Raffles Town Club and played Billiard (which was a slow game cause no one could get in the balls). Finally, when the billiard game finished, we played a little bit of arcade and Aunty Judy drove me to Newton MRT station. When I got home, there were already some of my brother's friends eating already. Anyway, that night, I had a lot of fun. Phyllis knows it and I shall not say it here.

Sunday was normal. We celebrated Father's Day (it was a belated one) and ate at this chinese restaurant. Their food was amazing! On Monday, which was Youth Day, I went to Nic's house and we had a movie marathon. Thanks to Adele, I was hooked onto Hairspray. Thanks to Aunty Judy and Uncle Thomas for taking such good care of us. Oh, we cam-whored in front of Nic's Macbook as well. We were laughing so hard by the time we were done.

But I was thrown back into reality when I had to go to school today. I wasn't really feeling well with my nose runny, throat uneasy, ears blocked, cold and warm at the same time and my head throbbing in pain. And no surprise there, when I got back my Math results. Not a pleasant sight at all. Now, I am pinning my hopes on Economics. Oh well, I should just get started with revision.

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.