I'm a mystery
Monday, July 14, 2008
11:44 PM

I changed my mobile phone! YAY!!

My dad was feeling really generous yesterday and he bought me a new mobile phone and a new pair of converse shoes. It was so damn cool. Anyway, I was so hyped and I was using my phone whenever I can in school today. Judy was also playing games in my phone. She was hogging on to it then afterwards, she was like...boring. I met up with Anna, Diney and Vin after school to surprise Weely. But her mom gave the game away. Nevertheless, we had lots of fun and it was great seeing them again. =D

Happy Birthday Weely!!!!



Judy's smiley band-aid. Mine was hers.


Weely's beautiful strawberry cake



Smile! Weely. We love you!



Dearest WY got cheated by us again. Hee.


Weely and her gang of guys.


Weely and her HOT BABES!

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.