I'm a mystery
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
9:52 PM

An update!

On 27th July 2008, me and Natasha went to the Traffic Jam Street Party. I had a hair job and my hair was prettily dark. I love the colour but some of my friends said it looked weird on me. But, I still loved it. I cam-whored a little and met Natasha at around 6.45pm. With both our stomachs empty, we headed off to Archimede Street. Both Nat and me were so darn excited. When we finally got there, we discovered we had to queue up and as the scene was pretty chaotic with many people around, we weren't sure whether we were in the right queue but thankfully, we were. After reaching the security, the guy checked my bag and asked my age. I was given a blue band on my left wrist, which practically screamed UNDERAGE. The older ones got the red band. We cam-whored. (Okay, mostly I did.) Then, we were finally in!

Nat, being the more enthusiastic one, pulled me into the mob of people that have already started crowding around the stage. There was this band called "The Great Spy Experiment" and they had already started their gig. I was really impatient and can't wait for Daughtry to come out. Anyway, the crowd was getting boisterous. And there was this particularly rough group who keep pushing each other around, just for the thrill of it. Mad people, I tell you. Anyway, they scared me a little. But Nat was wild! She kept pulling me to the front and I gladly followed her, of course. She was nice, asking me whether I could see. And I had fun! We were rocking to the music, bobbing our heads to the familiar numbers. Another band came out which I wasn't too sure of the name. The latter band was definitely better than the former one.

The most breath-taking one was Daughtry. I wasn't like a huge fan of them but I quite like some of their songs. Anyway, it was a horrendous fun time. Horrendous because of the crowd pushing around and if you know me, I loathe crowds. I think I might be a little claustrophobic but not serious, almost wanted to heave but thanks to a few strong gusts of wind, I am okay. We went home happy but hungry. I ended up skipping dinner and went straight to bed. Fun but exhausting. I wasn't sure whether it was from screaming so much (I didn't recall I did that) or Phy passed her virus to me, I had sore throat the next day. Soon after, I fell sick. Hooray. (Right...)

I am better now. However, after the illness, I seemed to have fallen out of pace. I went instantly into my slack mode and am not making good progress in my revision or homework. Gasp. And Promos is like just right around the corner. Regardless of the impending disaster, I am intending to enjoy my National Day Hols and catch Dark Knight. I must! Can't wait for Friday to come. And tomorrow is Dragon-boating day! Studies later, I guess.

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.