I'm a mystery
Friday, October 17, 2008
9:51 PM

BLOODY WR is O-V-E-R!

I'm so ecstatic. I don't remember Project Work being so tedious and exhausting before. It was a rush yesterday night and this morning. We worked all the way until 4am when I finally caught some sleep and at 8am, I woke and gave one last check before printing. I was glad that we did everything beforehand cause we didn't had to do last minute touch-up.

Anyway, my grandmother is staying over at my house these few days cause my auntie and her family went to Genting. I'm so glad I knew how to speak some basic Cantonese so I can take care of her. She sleeps on my bed while I take the floor. And she is pretty adorable because she keeps repeating herself. Although it's a bit annoying, I'm willing to listen because elderly just needs a listening ear. However, she snores damn loudly.

I've been catching up with all the dramas I've missed during the Promos period. And I'm watching Hot Shot currently. I'm so vexed and frustrated because the lead girl doesn't like Show Luo! And Wu Chun is like so anonymous in the show. Why doesn't he appear more often! Show is so damn cute in the show. Chun is also damn hot. =D




&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.