Just last friday, 3 October 2008, was MJC's 2008 Open House. Sadly, I didn't see a lot of NCHS students. I didn't get to walk around the booths as well because business at our class stalls were so good. We sold personalised keychains. It was really simple. Just draw on this shrinkable paper and put it in the oven and tah-dah! I did a sheep for myself. It was adorable.
Starting work this friday. Actually, the official day for work is this Saturday but I've got to learn some of the techniques. I miss my NCHS 4E 2007 so much. They have planned to go Pulua Ubin tomorrow where we had many memories there. Darn it. Why do I have school tomorrow. It's just not fair.
Don't you think this is such a gorgeous photo? Yuuki just found out her real lineage and being thirsty (DUH!), she is about to drink from Kaname. It's just sweet.
"I only want this Man's blood."
P.S : I Want my Twilight Saga!!
&the beauty.
♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?
Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.
Monster by Meg & Dia :D
Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah
designer
joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software
Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0
- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.