I'm a mystery
Friday, January 09, 2009
10:49 AM


Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008

Who the heck is Victoria? *smirk*

I know!!

Thanks to Des and Bri who reminded me. (It was a small joke that we shared in Canada.) I managed to catch yesterday's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008. The models were really pretty and glamorous. It was a pretty good show with all the models strutting their stuff down the run-way. I've noticed that all of the models seemed to blow kisses A LOT. Haha. Their figures are REALLY HOT. However they just looked all the same to me. I paid more attention to Miranda Kerr though, cause she is Phyllis's sweetheart's intended.
The Gorgeous Miranda Kerr
The various links to the videos of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008. *In case you've missed it*
Part 1: Glamour Goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW7mrUEspz0&feature=channel_page
Part 2: Dangerous
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAsUKZFxbQk&feature=channel_page
Part 3: Modern
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNDkQfKwl1Y&feature=channel_page
Part 4: Pink Planet (I like this the best)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UNFwXj5Za0&feature=channel_page
Part 5: Ballet De Fleurs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YWttL4AWhs&feature=channel_page
Part 6: Black Tie Holiday
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0zFZGIyRLs&feature=channel_page
Part 7: The finale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pZ9q6FvLvs&feature=channel_page
And the last thing to add! Usher's totally HOT in the show. His songs and moves were totally worth swooning over. And I've never really noticed how cool his moves are. *Squeal*

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.