I'm a mystery
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
11:19 PM

I've realized I owe quite a number of people photographs. And yes, you can start asking me the photos because I've finally have my USB cable back from all the rubble. So I should probably start with the CNY this 2009!


Setting up the table for reunion dinner. You've not seen all of it yet.


Hey! Look over here!


That's better! My family eating to their hearts' content.


Reunion dinner rocks! Steamboat and BBQ as usual. But I'm not complaining. =D


One of the houses we visited. Didn't take photos at all the houses.

We had karaoke session at my aunt's house. My brother crooning...


My mom being a little too "high", hugging my poor dad.


CNY @ Hougang SHFSC up next!

&the beauty.

just a girl

♥ Gnep
I'm just a 17 year old girl who wishes World Peace, Loves Family, friends and my dogs, Writing, singing and idolising.?



lust items

Laptop.
I Pod with huge space to put my never-ending list of songs.
A ticket to tour around the world.

What's rocking?

Monster by Meg & Dia :D

psst...



..



run away

Astrid SM
Marcus
Yu Fang
Mei Mei Shirlene
Roti
Shu Xian =)
Aleewa
WY *
Bao Yi
CXY =.=
Chamilia >.<
Jamie the small
Judy
The lovely AZI
Joan
Nat Nat
Man Yun!
eLIZ
MiRah

nostalgia

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.